Every woman and girl would want their smooth shinning nails to be a part of their beauty setup. Some nails become brittle and weak, the problem is that it determines that one might be anaemic or have a thyroid problem as well. And it might be the signs of dryness as one might polish it every day or overuse of water on their nails too. So it is vital to take special care of their nails as it is important to keep them healthy and strong. As nails is the very important part of the appearance when having brittle nails it can really disappoint oneself . Ishikka Jolly here as the best make-up artist in Gurgaon will be discussing more further on this blog on some healthy tips to make your nails look healthy and smoother.
6 ways to make your nails grow longer and stronger:
Going natural is mid of an hour, you do not opt for a mixture of ingredients that are artificially made. So what one need to keep in mind is to moisturize and hydrate it properly as dryness can be one of the factor that can lead to having a brittle nails. So have a lots of water and apply nails oil enriched with Vitamin E that will help in strenghthening the nails.
1. The use of Lemon Juice and olive oil:- Lemon juice acts as a natural remedial method to cure brittle nails. Olive oil has the natural tendency to penetrate the nail cuticles and repair them faster and lemon acts as a natural remedy to remove tan on your nails.
2. Sea salt soak:- The sea salt mix with warm water act as a natural remedy to effectively cure the nail which is subjective to brittle nails. The minerals help in rejuvenating the spoilt nails.
3. Coconut oil: - A coconut oil with curry leaves is the ultimate solution for moisturizing the nails, what you need is to massage the nails with coconut oil which can improve blood circulation too.
4. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar:- Nails soak in apple cider vinegar acts as a solution to the brittle nails which make the nail be stronger and thicker.
5. The application of egg yolk and milk soak:-One of the factors that lead to brittle nails is the lack of protein and calcium. So why not give it a try, one can make a mixture from the two-ingredient and apply it to the skin and soak it in warm water.
6. Applying a Petroleum jelly:- Petroleum jelly has always been the best friend for dry and brittle nails. So why not smearing some of it on your nails to make it smoother and softer.
Read More: Makeup Trends That Will Define 2021
What nail can actually signify that you have some symptoms of an Unhealthy nail
There are certain symptoms that can actually show that your nails are really unhealthy, the nails will become red it might show a sign of heart disease and if the redness extends to the cuticle it may show symptoms of Systemic Lupus. If the nails turn white it might show symptoms of heart disease. If the nails are overgrown then it can show symptoms of fungal nail infections.
Certain tips to get the stronger nails and to prevent from further breakage
Ishikka Jolly as the best make-up artist in Gurgaon recommend you a few tips on how to prevent nail breakage and make it looks stronger , so let us see further in the descriptions below
· One needs to stay away from a nail polish remover.
· Need to take vitamin supplements.
· Protect nails from water.
· Take a healthy diet by having a diet rich in vitamin A, B, C, D, and E along with folic acid, iron, calcium, zinc, and biotin.
· If your stepping out on a cold winter evening do wear gloves to prevent the nails from getting dry.
· It is recommended to avoid regular manicures by having filed the nails everytime ,it might cause more damage and can cause your nails to become brittle and worsen them further. So do follow these simple hacks to prevent your nails from being brittle and to make it more stronger and healthier.