Every one of you out there might have one or the other problem related to some skin condition, maybe you are facing problems with acne, pigmentation, or the early sign of ageing. So you might have tried some of the expensive beauty skin care products that will make those skin problems vanish. But whether it really works? That is the question. So Ishikka Jolly as one of the freelance make-up artist from Gurgaon in her beauty blog today is going to help you all out by suggesting some of the important natural ingredients that you can get from your own house on how to prepare, to make your skin glow naturally.
Ideas On How To Make Your Skin Glow Naturally
Ishikka Jolly as one of the freelance make-up artist in Gurgaon is going to give you all the women out there, certain ideas on how to keep your skin glowing naturally. So let us see what we have for you in this blog.
1. A Daily Skin Care Routine: It is an excruciatingly very important idea to clean your skin once you wake up in the morning and especially while going to sleep at night. During the sleeping hours, your skin is consistently rejuvenated, some of you might have oily skin once you wake up in the morning. So what you will need to do is :
- Wash your face once you wake up in the morning and it is preferable to wash it at least twice a day.
- Once you have dried your face, remember to apply a daily moisturizer to hydrate your skin. Remember to remove your make up before you sleep as it can worsen your skin condition and you might develop acne on your skin.
2. Sunscreen: It is advisable to always apply the sunscreen once you finish washing your face before applying any of your face products. Sunscreen should be applied not only on a sunny day but also when the weather is cold as it acts as a protective layer and it prevents damage from the sun and the cold wind too.
3. Suggesting To Eat Healthy Diet: It is advisable to not pick and eat junk food as it is not good for those who are prone to getting acne. So do pick up healthy green veggies and fruits which will give you a healthy skin condition. It is advisable to eat boiled foods at least twice or thrice a month instead of choosing a carbohydrate fatty diet.
4. Exercise Daily: It is recommended that in order to get a hydrating skin condition, you will take up exercise as one of the simple steps. You can opt for a brisk walk or even a simple cardio workout, this will help your skin to glow naturally.
5. Choosing the right skin care product: Don’t just buy an expensive skin care product that can destroy your skin. It is recommended that you seek reviews and do keep attention to your skin condition rather than just order some product and waste your money. So do check it out carefully before you order it.
Read: How To Grow Eye Lashes Thicker And Longer
Check Out For The Natural Home Made Ingredients To Make Your Skin Glow
Ishikka Jolly as one of the freelance make-up artist in Gurgaon in her beauty blog today is going to pinpoint some of the natural homemade ingredients that can make your skin glow naturally.
a. Papaya Paste: Papaya acts as a natural ingredient that can give an ultimatum of getting your skin to glow naturally. What you will need to do is to make a paste of the papaya and apply it when you will need it, you will need to keep it for at least 20 mins to dry up and you can rinse with lukewarm water.
b. Yogurt: When you regularly apply yoghurt to your skin, it will reduce the blemishes and the skin tan. You will get the perfect natural glow along with the softness and the smoothness of your skin.
c. Potato Paste: You will need to make a potato paste and mix it with honey, lemon or rose water and then you can apply it on your face to make it a mask. You can rinse it with lukewarm water.
It is advisable that whenever you will apply any products to your face, you will need to test it first for a few minutes on the back of your ear and see if you find that you have an allergy or something. Then, don't apply it.