Talking about Dewy Skin is all about having healthy, smoother-looking skin. Sometimes because of over-exposure to the UV rays and because of too much pollution in the environment, the skin might become dark, dull, pigmentation develops. All of these can make your skin look devastating. Do you want your skin to look fresh and smoother? Ishikka Jolly as the professional makeup artist in Gurgaon will bring you all the solutions on How to Get Dewy Skin Without Makeup. So you can see more further into the blog if you really want it to make it right.
Problems that Leads To A Dull Looking Skin
1. Problem 1:- You totally forgot to moisturize the skin that can lead to complete dryness of the skin. The skin on your face might crack and can become dull and dry.
2. Problem 2:- One might be stressed out at work. As you work day today with all the meetings and arguments and a big change in the life. Because of the stress, it can increase the number of cortisol hormones in the body which can really affect the amount of blood flow to the skin.
3. Problem 3:- Sleep Deprivation can also be one of the main problems that can make your skin look dull. If you are not getting enough sleep the skin cells cannot be able to perform themselves to regenerate. So one might wake up in the morning tired and dizzy.
4. Problem 4:- Smoking is one such factor that can really have an adverse effect on the skin. It can make the skin lose its glow. The carcinogen which is found in the cigarette can cause the breakdown and can make the skin appear wrinkled and darkish too because of the lack of oxygen on the skin.
5. Problem 5:- Applying too much makeup can really damage the skin. Avoid using too many cosmetics that can ruin the color of the skin. And do see the expiry date of the products too, sometimes you might keep the product for so long and you might use it. This can really hamper your skin aftermath.
6. Problem 6:- Overexposure to environmental pollution, exposure to the UV rays can make the skin look dull. Exposure to the harsh wind during winter too can hamper the skin and will cause more dryness and it may become dull too.
Steps to Get Dewy Skin Without Makeup
Ishikka Jolly as the professional makeup artists in Gurgaon will be describing it more in detail in this blog for you on what are the effective steps to be inculcated into your skincare routine to make your skin look dewy and healthy.
Step 1:- Cleansing of the Skin:- The first treatment that can be done to prep your skin is by cleansing. Using a gentle cleanser helps to get rid of unwanted germs and bacteria and dry dead skin cells. Use face wash which is hydrating enough to cleanse the face, using harsh ingredients will automatically damage the skin sometimes.
Step 2:- Exfoliate the Skin:- Exfoliating your skin can shed away the excess sebum which is there in your skin and the dead skin cells. So you need to use a physical exfoliant that acts as a cleansing formula to remove the dirt from your skin.
Step 3:- Toning the skin:- Use of toner will hydrate the skin, as it contains fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that can protect the skin from such pollutants. The use of Aloe Vera Gel, Green tea toner can be a great product when applied to the skin.
Step 4:- Moisturizing the Skin:- Using moisturizer will lock the moisture inside the top layer of your skin, to keep the skin looking radiant. Glycerine or Hyaluronic acid acts as a hydrator that can maximize hydration for the skin. The use of easily available petroleum Gel can act as a great moisturizer to the skin. And do apply sunscreen lotion and face cream too.
Step 5:- Have A Healthy Nourishable Healthy Diet:- Having a good nutritious diet like Brocolli, spinach, papaya, fruits such as oranges, pineapple, watermelon will make your skin look nourishable and fresh too.
Check out this also: Few Ways to Naturally Rejuvenate Your Skin