Every one of you out there might have one or the other problem related to some skin condition, maybe you are facing problems with acne, pigmentation, or the early sign of ageing. So you might have tried some of the expensive beauty skin care products that will make those skin problems vanish. But whether it really works? That is the question. So Ishikka Jolly as one of the freelance make-up artist from Gurgaon in her beauty blog today is going to help you all out by suggesting some of the important natural ingredients that you can get from your own house on how to prepare, to make your skin glow naturally.
Ideas On How To Make Your Skin Glow Naturally
Ishikka Jolly as one of the freelance make-up artist in Gurgaon is going to give you all the women out there, certain ideas on how to keep your skin glowing naturally. So let us see what we have for you in this blog.
1. A Daily Skin Care Routine: It is an excruciatingly very important idea to clean your skin once you wake up in the morning and especially while going to sleep at night. During the sleeping hours, your skin is consistently rejuvenated, some of you might have oily skin once you wake up in the morning. So what you will need to do is :
- Wash your face once you wake up in the morning and it is preferable to wash it at least twice a day.
- Once you have dried your face, remember to apply a daily moisturizer to hydrate your skin. Remember to remove your make up before you sleep as it can worsen your skin condition and you might develop acne on your skin.
2. Sunscreen: It is advisable to always apply the sunscreen once you finish washing your face before applying any of your face products. Sunscreen should be applied not only on a sunny day but also when the weather is cold as it acts as a protective layer and it prevents damage from the sun and the cold wind too.
3. Suggesting To Eat Healthy Diet: It is advisable to not pick and eat junk food as it is not good for those who are prone to getting acne. So do pick up healthy green veggies and fruits which will give you a healthy skin condition. It is advisable to eat boiled foods at least twice or thrice a month instead of choosing a carbohydrate fatty diet.
4. Exercise Daily: It is recommended that in order to get a hydrating skin condition, you will take up exercise as one of the simple steps. You can opt for a brisk walk or even a simple cardio workout, this will help your skin to glow naturally.
5. Choosing the right skin care product: Don’t just buy an expensive skin care product that can destroy your skin. It is recommended that you seek reviews and do keep attention to your skin condition rather than just order some product and waste your money. So do check it out carefully before you order it.
Read: How To Grow Eye Lashes Thicker And Longer
Check Out For The Natural Home Made Ingredients To Make Your Skin Glow
Ishikka Jolly as one of the freelance make-up artist in Gurgaon in her beauty blog today is going to pinpoint some of the natural homemade ingredients that can make your skin glow naturally.
a. Papaya Paste: Papaya acts as a natural ingredient that can give an ultimatum of getting your skin to glow naturally. What you will need to do is to make a paste of the papaya and apply it when you will need it, you will need to keep it for at least 20 mins to dry up and you can rinse with lukewarm water.
b. Yogurt: When you regularly apply yoghurt to your skin, it will reduce the blemishes and the skin tan. You will get the perfect natural glow along with the softness and the smoothness of your skin.
c. Potato Paste: You will need to make a potato paste and mix it with honey, lemon or rose water and then you can apply it on your face to make it a mask. You can rinse it with lukewarm water.
It is advisable that whenever you will apply any products to your face, you will need to test it first for a few minutes on the back of your ear and see if you find that you have an allergy or something. Then, don't apply it.
What's On Your Big Wedding Day! There's a lot to be considered when you are choosing a good makeup artist to do your makeup on your big day. You may have chosen yourself to do so, so whatever it is you will need some ideas on what essential tools to be included. You will need to see the weather condition, whether the marriage will be happening outside or inside the hall. So Ishikka Jolly as one of the best bridal makeup artists in Gurgaon, in her bridal beauty makeup blog, is going to make things much simpler for you all. So let us check out this blog to get more ideas.
Meet The Expert: Make-Up Tips and Tricks for Every Bride
Ishikka Jolly is one of the best bridal makeup artists in Gurgaon, she has got some of the easy–to–follow tips and tricks on how to do bridal makeup so that you can slay on your wedding day.
1. The Very First Thing Is to Get Yourself Time: Give your me time just a week before your wedding if you are planning to do your makeup on your big wedding day. So, do practice it nicely before the actual wedding day. Do relax and not be anxious so that everything will run smoothly and you will ultimately have a glowing look at your big event.
2. Do Prep Your Skin: The first thing when you wake up in the morning before your wedding. you will need to prep your skin nicely. You will need to hydrate and pamper your skin, apply a lightweight hydrating moisturizer on your face and do hydrate your under eyes too. Do not apply a very oily face lotion as it will make your skin oily and greasy, you make sure that you choose the right face lotion just to hydrate your skin.
3. Testing: You will need to figure out what kind of colour contour would you like to pick up. So for doing this, you will need to look into what kind of make-up look you will want whether a smokey eye or a cool-toned one, and it depends on the weather condition as well. Pick up the false eyelash and see whether it will work or not before you put it on your eyelids.
4. Do Apply The Primer: You should know that you should apply the primer before you do your actual makeup. Doing so will last longer, as primer helps to smoothen the appearance of the skin.
5. Do Choose a waterproof eye Make-up: You can escape from allowing your joy and excitement to let out, you might be bound to shed a few tears. So you should choose waterproof eye make-up so that your eyes won't be stained with all the makeup which might make you feel bad.
Check out this blog: How To Get An Even Skin Tone
One Fab Day: Prep Your Skin Before Your Big Event
Here we are going to highlight some of the major points to prep your skin before your big wedding day.
The first thing you should be keeping in mind is to hydrate yourself by drinking more water, believe us, it works! Drinking 1.6 litres of water a day will help to improve your look. The next thing you should be doing is to carve out some of your time for relaxation, do not stress out so much as it can have a bad effect on the skin. And yes! get plenty of sleep and eat veggies rather than a carbohydrate diet. This will bring out a lot of benefits for your skin and it will help to glow.
When it comes to preparing ourselves for our big event, we have to become a little bit cautious. So do read out the blogs and get yourself ready to slay on your wedding day with the glow on your face. Do not indulge in things that can ruin your big events, so do choose wisely and cautiously.
If you are someone who is having a difficult time applying lip gloss, here in this blog you will be getting an idea of how to apply it. Ishikka Jolly is one of the top makeup artist in Gurgaon, here in this blog she is going to highlight some of the techniques on how to prep your lips in order to get a finishing look after you have applied a lip gloss. You should always remember that you should not overdo anything otherwise you might look worst. What you will need to do is to finish first all your makeup before you apply the lip gloss. You can apply a little bit of moisture before you apply the lip gloss. You can spread the lip gloss gently and lightly from the middle of each lip to the edges in a thin even layer. Let us see further in this blog what we actually got for you.
Tips and Tricks To Apply The Lip Gloss
Ishikka Jolly is one of the Top makeup artist Gurgaon, in her beauty blog she is going to give you an idea on how to collect the essential items to prep your lips in order to give a perfect look when you are applying the lip gloss. Follow these blogs and read them, so that you will get a clear idea about everything.
a. Gathering an essential Makeup Tools: When it comes to selecting and gathering the essential tools, you should selectively pick up the most essential items that will work for you. The most essential tools are the facial tissue, lip gloss, lip liner, lip moisturizer, lip pencil, lipstick of different shades, a compact or a contour, and a cotton swab.
b. You will need to exfoliate your lips in order to remove the dead skin tissue. The rough, cracked lips when applied lip colour will not give the smooth look. So you will need to exfoliate it nicely by using the toothbrush, and use it with the sugar so that you can scrub it onto your lips. You will see the results after you have done that, it will give a smooth finishing.
C. Next you will need to moisturize your lips: Once you finished exfoliating your lips the next step is you can moisturize them with petroleum jelly or a lip balm which can make the colour cling onto your lips.
d. The next thing is to choose the best lip colour to apply to your lips: You should make sure that the colour that you have chosen should match properly. If you have fair skin then pick up the light shades, pink or beige colour. If you have a medium-toned you can pick up a rose, or berry colour. If your skin is darker you can either choose a plump, chocolate colour.
e. The next step is to match the gloss, you can pick up the metallic tones for a fun day out with your friends. A lighter shade when you have a lighter skin tone.
Check out this blog: Why you need to use lip liner
Types of Lip Gloss: How To Determine Its Type
So what you will need to do is to take off the cap of your lip gloss and see that if you notice there's a dipstick with a wand-type applicator on the end, you are using the liquid lip gloss. You can just dip it and apply it to your lips.
If there is a solid stick type applicator, it is a roll-on variety of lip gloss, you will need to rub on the lip gloss gently in a circular motion when applying it to your lips.
The tube lip gloss should be squeezed out a little bit when you want to apply, you can use the tip of your fingers or a lip brush when you want to apply it.
You should always remember that you should apply a lip gloss that will match your skin tone. So while choosing the lip gloss, you should know that it should not be too glimmering as it will not match your skin type, and do not overdo it. And do not lick your lips every time as it will make your lips become dry and rough which will not give a finishing look. So do follow the ideas that have been given in this blog so that you have a bright and awesome look.
Whether your wedding is big or small but ultimately what you really want is a perfect wedding right! Ishikka Jolly is one of the best bridal makeup artist in Gurgaon, in her beauty blog today she is going to pinpoint some of the important things that you have to include it in your bridal make package when you are choosing one.
Types of The Bridal Make-up Package You Want To Pick Up For Your Big Event
When you are about to prepare for your big wedding day, you will surely want to choose the best make-up artist who can fulfil all your demands right! Having a good makeup artist will not only beautify you but also makes you feel like a million bucks on your very big day. The types of the Bridal Make Up Style are listed in this blog, do check it out.
a. HD Make-up: The camera can easily capture the fine lines and creases on the face of the bride. Therefore the HD makeup technique can easily hide the fine line and the creases. This makeup does not make you feel cakey or heavy. If you want light make up you can opt for this HD Makeup look.
b. The airbrush makeup: In this kind of makeup, they usually used the airbrush rather than the traditional brushes. It gives a perfect smoothness with a radiant look.
c. Matte makeup look: It is one of the most versatile makeup looks. It can be an everyday makeup look or a wedding makeup look. This kind of makeup look is perfect for all types of weather and it's very lightweight.
Bridal Make-up Package: How Much Will Be The Cost
For the bridal makeup package, there are ranges of prices that you will have to pay. They can offer you from the range of 15000 and above. Most makeup artists do charge from 20000 to 50000 for a complete bridal makeup package. The price can be quite high and it includes all the essentials that a bride will need it. The package can include the following as the
ii. Hairstyle (including the hair extensions and the hair accessories)
ii. Nail Paint
iv. Lash extension.
v. Jewellery settings.
And for travelling and all, it depends on where you are hiring the make-up artist. If he /she is from the same area then you don’t need it but when you have a wedding destination that you want them to come there then you will need to pay for it.
Choosing a good bridal makeup artist can help you to avoid stress at your wedding, so you don't have to worry about your makeup that will fade away in the middle of your big event. In this blog, you will get an idea of how to work out your ideas in choosing a good makeup package to make your wedding look awesome.
Check out this blog also: How to choose a Best Bridal Makeup Artist in Gurgaon
Many of you might have face problems with the skin texture as you age or maybe with the food that you eat or maybe because of the harsh environment, which leads to an uneven skin tone. Ishikka Jolly one of the freelance makeup artist Gurgaon is going to describe it more in detail in this blog about the different solutions of how to keep your skin tone even by using certain natural ingredients that you can prepare at your home. So let us see in this blog what we have for you on how to smoothen your skin tone and texture evenly.
Skin Texture: Better Improvement
When talking about the skin texture it can include bumps, rough patches or anything that makes your skin looks less smooth and luminous, you might be experiencing a little discolouration or redness too. There are many problems that can make your skin look rough and sketchy, that is
a. As you age the skin cell turnover slows down which can increase the dullness and can lead to an uneven skin tone. You might have problems like psoriasis, contact dermatitis or maybe some acne.
b. When you are exposed to UV rays you might have an increase of melasma and dark spots too.
c. Maybe the environment that you are living in is very polluted which makes your skin condition become more worst that can increase your skin to become dull.
d. The food that you eat can also be one of the factors that lead to an increase in the uneven skin texture that can lead to the increased chance of having acne or rashes too.
Check out this blog: How Often You Should Wash Your Hair?
Ultimate Solutions to Improve Your Skin Texture
There are solutions for every problem that you might face that can help you to make your skin prevent such problems. So let us see further what we got for you in this blog, Ishikka Jolly in her beauty blog is going to explain more in detail what solutions you can take into your hands to improve your skin texture.
1. Need to improve your diet: Eating Junk food is not good for your skin actually. Even processed foods and alcohol can cause an imbalance in the gut microbiome that can lead to inflammation that can hamper your skin tone. What you can do is include more vitamins and antioxidants in your diet in the form of bright coloured fruits and vegetables. Vitamin C and A as well as zinc can also help to repair your skin naturally too.
2. You should get enough sleep: When you are under stress it can create havoc on your skin, your skin might appear sunken, dry and maybe dark. Your eyes may also have dark circles and you may look dull too.
3. Get serious with exfoliating and cleansing: You should have done enough of cleansing and exfoliating your skin as it removes the dead skin cells so that it allows your skin to rejuvenate too. You can scrub and peel off your skin by exfoliating it carefully as it will soften your skin and make it feels soft and smoothen too. It is recommended to lather your skin with the help of glycolic acid body wash as it can make your skin texture to become soft. To exfoliate your lips, you will be needing a toothbrush and with warm water, you can exfoliate it nicely so as to make your skin become soft.
4. You can choose the right moisturizer for your skin to improve the skin sebum and prevent flaking and dryness of your skin. You can choose vitamin C or alpha or beta hydroxy acids. You can take a note of your skin type accordingly. The best thing is to apply moisture to your skin before showering to trap water and make your skin become soft.
Ishikka Jolly as one of the freelance makeup artist in her beauty blog she have highlighted some of the important points on how actually you can improve your skin texture and what are the ultimate solutions you can opt for to improve it, so do read the blog so that you will have a better understanding for yourself.
Lots of you women out there will be thinking about how to actually thicken your eyebrows to beautify yourself more. Ishikka Jolly as one of the freelance makeup artists in her beauty blog will be highlighting some of the Tips to thicken your Scanty Eyebrows. Let us see more details in this blog on what we actually have for you. If you are one of the women who are experiencing a hard time in growing your eyebrows thicker you have actually come to the right place where you will be getting many ideas on how to actually go about it.
Tips to thicken your Scanty Eyebrows:
Ishikka Jolly in her beauty blog is bringing you the solutions on how to actually give you an idea on how does it works better than before, you can just pick up some of the beauty natural product and apply it directly by using your applicators just directly and you will see the better results after all.
1. Application of Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has every essential nutrient, vitamin, and fatty acid which will stimulate the dormant hair follicles that will make it grow much better and you will be getting better results. So what you need to do is to dip the cotton balls in the pure organic cotton oil and apply it all over the eyebrows and in the surrounding area as well, massage the eyebrows nicely and do leave it overnight, and wash it off with the cold water.
2. You have Onion at your home right so why wait to get one onion and make a juice out of it. The onion is rich in sulfur, selenium, and minerals. The main thing why the hair falls off is just that we tend to have less collagen so the onion juice when applied really helps it out to bring the changes. So what you will need to know is to chop off the onion and make onion paste and extract the juice and dip a cotton swab and apply it onto your eyebrows and just leave it for an hour and then you can wash it off.
3. Applying the egg yolk, will bring perfect results in a week. What you can actually do is to separate the egg yolk and using the cotton swab you can apply it onto your eyebrows and leave it for a few mins and then you can rinse off.
4. You may be wondering how will the petroleum jelly works, it helps to prevent the escape of moisture and it will make your eyebrows look thicker and fuller. You can apply the petroleum jelly onto your eyebrows and leave it overnight and wash it off with the lukewarm water the next morning and you will be seeing the actual results.
Check out: How To Apply Blush On Your Face
Shapes Of Your Eyebrows
Let us just give you a round figure on how you can easily shape your eyebrows if it is thick and what kind of appearance you will be looking like. Suppose you shape your eyebrows round gives you a kind gesture and you will always be looking for others' needs. Shaping your eyebrows straight people will be thinking that you are very logical and your thinking is very careful as well.
Shaping your eyebrows peaked you will be looked up to as a person who is very reactive, they try to make up their mind very quickly as well.
Ishikka Jolly in her beauty blog she have been highlighting most of the important things that you really need to know and what you can actually follow. These Tips to thicken your Scanty Eyebrows can really help you out to make yourself to be prepared with your looks so that you will be able to glam up anytime and you will be ready to do it naturally without having any problem. So get up and do something rather than just staying and not doing anything. This will also help to boost up your self-esteem when you really know what you really need to do for yourself and to what extent that will really help you out.
It is entirely possible to shade your eyes and make them look good with smokey eyes. What you will need is to nicely blend your eyes nicely with the colour shades and then you present yourself in front of the others classically. That look of yours will make everyone fall for you and it will light out the radiant within you. Ishikka Jolly as the best party makes up artist in Gurgaon in this beauty blog of hers is going to describe Beginners Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial in steps to make them more elegant and fabulous.
What you’ll actually need…
Check it out in this blog to understand further on what are the detailed equipment that you will need to choose so that you have the right tools for you to shade your eyes right away to make it look fabulous. So let us see what we got for you out here in this blog.
1. A brow filler.
2. A matte brown cream shadow.
3. A black pencil liner.
4. A shimmery black eyeshadow.
5. A matte brown eyeshadow.
6. A peachy beige eyeshadow.
7. Under eye concealer.
Easy steps to apply foundation for flawless look
Step by Step in Putting An Eye shadow For Making a Smokey Eye
Let us see more in this blog on how to make your smokey eyes by choosing the right colour in perfect steps. So let us see more further in this blog.
Step 1: First of all you will need a clean base, so what you will need is to apply a primer which will make your makeup stay longer and easier to blend the eyeshadow when applied. Then you will need a concealer to cover up the eye colour on the side of the eyelids to make it more even.
Step 2: Put on the perfect eye shadow whether you want it with black or brown colour by using a perfect blend brush, apply it to the outer corner and into the creases and blend it nicely.
Step 3: See that you blend it with the brush nicely so that there won’t be any harsh lines.
Step 4: If you think that the colour needs more intensity you can add more colour to it so that it will give you a perfect radiant to the eyes and the colour will pop up nicely.
Step 5: Now what you need is to apply a gel or a pencil liner as close to the lash line to make it look perfect.
Step 6: Smudge the color nicely so that it will blend perfectly with the existing eyeshadow.
Step 7: If you really want an intense look for your eyes you can take the eyeliner and make sure you blend it perfectly.
Step 8: The thing that you will need to understand is to blend it perfectly.
Tips and Tricks That You Will Need To Know Before You Take A Step Further
The key that you need to know is to always keep the lash line dark with the eyeshadow. It will keep the makeup modern and really fresh. And yes keep it simple and do not add more and more colours as it will not give you that perfect shade. You will need to use a good brush to blend the color nicely and apply a concealer on the side to give it a perfect finish. And Yes if you find that you will need a more dark black color eyeshadow you can blend it nicely with the eyeliner.
What Kind of Smokey eyes you would like to make it.
There are lots of trends and techniques to apply the colour eyeshadow that is if you need a shimmery smoky eye you will lid up to your eyes by choosing the right colour shades, this will make your eyes look more intense and wide. The classy smoky eyes are done by using the eyeliner and giving a touch along the lower lash line and the long dramatic lashes that will keep your eyes looking bright and open. For the black smoky eyes, you will need to reach for the dark eyeshadow. Ishikka Jolly as one of the best party makeup artist in Gurgaon has given you a view of what is it all about and that you can make things go the right way by following certain steps which she has put for you in this blog. So see it and do follow our blog to get more tips.
Keeping the longer eyelash by doing a false extension will make you look more glamorous. Ishikka Jolly one of the best makeup artist in Gurgaon will flaunt you all with some tips on how well you can style your eyelash to make you look more detailed and awesome. You have to make sure that you do not apply so much of the eye products as it can damage and make your eyelash more brittle. So do take care of what you are going to introduce to your eyes as it can give you a bad result afterwards.
Naturally How To Make Your Eyelash Grow Long And Strong
Ishikka Jolly in her beauty blog today is going to give you details about how to grow your eyelash naturally by using certain products that will not hamper your eyes. So do check in the blog to know more further.
1. Try an eyelash enhancing serum that will make your eyelash grow longer, by applying the serum it will boost the length of your eyelash, and remember that once you will choose make sure that it does not cause any irritation as such.
2. Applying Vitamin E oil: The use of vitamin E will help to promote stronger and more moisturized eyelashes, it will promote hair growth as it is easily affordable you can buy it. It is even safe to ingest the oral supplement too which can boost your immune system as well.
3. Moisturize your eyelash with coconut oil: The use of coconut oil will not only strengthen the eyelash but it will produce effective moisture to your eyelashes. So how you are going to apply the coconut oil to your eyelash, you can keep a little bit on your hand and with your fingers, you can dip a little bit and apply it to your eyelashes.
4. You can use a lash boosting mascara; The use of the mascara will boost the growth of your eyelashes, it will improve the length of the eyelashes.
5. Use castor oil, so you use the cotton swab and brush it along the lash line. You can see the effectiveness of applying it within a week. So do follow these simple tips.
Check out this blog also: Ways to reduce Premature Skin Aging
Tips On Getting A Longer Eye Lashes
The first thing that you will need to follow while you have decided to put on the false eyelashes is to consider these important points. So let's see what are those that we got for you:
You can use the non-irritating eyelash enhancer that will transform your eyelash, it will free you from the harsh side effects of the lashes, it will make your eyelash become full and the length will be satisfactory to look at. You will need to stock up on the conditioning primer for your eyelashes as it protects your eyelash from getting damaged when you apply it will enhance the thickness of the eyelash and it promotes rich hydration that will optimize the growth of your eyelashes. If you think that you want a fake eyelash you should be careful of choosing it as because of applying the false eyelash you will need to apply glue so it is very necessary that you choose the best one a sit can ruin the whole eyelashes and it will become brittle and falls off sometimes. You can choose a waterproof mascara to volumize the growth of your eyelashes. And do remember to remove the false eyelash when you will go to bed as it can irritate your eyes and can lead to infections.
So do follow the tips and tricks that we got for you in this blog as it will prevent you from unwanted scenarios that can damage your eyelashes as well as your eyes too. Ishikka Jolly is one of the best makeup artists in Gurgaon as she adheres to all the tricks so in this blog she has described it perfectly for you all ladies out there that you should always remember that you should not use any product that is already cross an expiry date as it will cause a severe reaction and it might lead to an infection.
Getting an even skin tone is what everyone wants, it just takes the right product and skill to make it right. Getting an uneven skin tone means the overproduction of melanin which produces hyperpigmentation which can produce a bad shade. You will need to apply it in the right manner and for this Ishikka Jolly, one of the best makeup artist in Gurgaon will describe to you more in detail the process of how to get things done easily. So do check more in this blog if you want to know more in detail and you will avoid having age spots, and blemishes that can ruin your looks.
Why uneven skin tone and how we can prevent it?
There are many factors that can make your skin tone uneven and it will provide scar marks that will cause a problem for your looks, sun damage can produce skin discolouration, which can have a lasting effect. What you will need is to choose a product that can help your skin to become good and free from any damage. There are many factors that can damage your skin.
a. Use of expiry date product can eventually hamper the skin and can produce blemishes and all.
b. Not using sunscreen can make your skin become dark and can produce more melanin.
c. The use of a product that does not suit your skin can make you become ageing.
d. When exposed to the pollution particles and gases from traffic-related air pollution that can cause dark spots.
e. If you do not get enough sleep this can cause a problem with the skin and there might be a dark circle.
Easy steps to apply foundation for flawless look
To treat the uneven skin tone, Ishikka Jolly- best makeup artist in Gurgaon is going to help you all out to treat your skin tone and to overcome pigmentation and all. So let us see more in this blog. Make sure to exfoliate and polish the skin, this will help to get rid of the dead skin and when you will apply the moisturize the skin it will work effectively. You should always try to moisturize the skin even if your skin is oily to prevent early ageing. Make sure to always use the SPF cream as it will protect from skin pigmentation and darken the skin.
Steps To Get An Effective Skin Tone
You will need to follow the simple steps of how you can effectively make your skin tone evenly and so we will discuss more in detail in this blog.
a. Use a Primer: Choose the right kind of primer that can help to create an even skin tone, by applying the primer you can get a good base on your skin which will prevent your makeup from fading fast. Use a gentle primer so that it will not affect your skin.
b. Add the right colour corrector: So you will need to choose the right colour corrector that can cover your pigmentation and dark circles. The green colour helps to neutralize redness, the yellow mask will cover up the bluish spots.
c. Apply a good foundation so that it will give a good finish to cover and give the natural skin tone.
d. Conceal any remaining spot that matches your skin tone and texture and remember to use a makeup blender to give a good finish to your makeup.
e. After all, you lock in the makeup with the setting spray so that it will last longer.
All the dark spots are almost not easy to just make fade away, they will need a good shade of concealer to cover up. Some dark spots are very stubborn to cover so you have to use a good colour shade to cover up and do not use products that are already expired so what you will need to do is to use selectively the products and do not mix many makeup products at once it will damage your skin and it will be hard for you to cover up the damage later on. When you will choose a product, you should not just select the product that irritates the skin, so wisely you should choose it.
Concealers are skincare products where you can cover up blemishes and under-eye dark circles. Ishikka Jolly as the best makeup artist in Gurgaon, she is going to describe it more in this beauty blog on how you can choose the concealer depending on the shade of your skin tone to cover up those blemishes. So let us see further in this blog on what we got for you all so that you will be able to grasp the detailed steps on how to go about choosing the best concealer for your skin.
Different Types of Concealer
Ishikka Jolly in her beauty blog is going to list down how to go about choosing the different types of concealer like a pro to cover up the blemishes and acne for your skin.
a. A Pencil Concealer: While applying the concealer, you would like to cover up even the minute portion in your skin so that you will want to look flawless every time you stand in front of the crowd. So you can pick up with the pencil concealer so that you will cover up all the minute details on your skin.
b. Choose the powder concealer: If you have oily skin, it is best to choose the powder concealer so that it can blend well and it will cover up seamlessly. So do choose a powder concealer for your oily skin so that you will have a finished look rather than looking worst ever.
c. A Liquid concealer For a beginner if you want to choose the concealer to apply to your skin you better go with the liquid concealer as it adds a creamy lightweight texture. And it is very easy to apply without creating many problems too.
How to Get Dewy Skin Without Makeup
How To Apply The Concealer?
First what you need to do is to wash your face properly with a face wash to wipe away all the dirt in your skin. Then after that, you can add a little bit of moisturizer and a layer of face primer so that the makeup will properly blend well on your skin. The next thing is you apply the concealer in a triangular manner in the bottom of your eyes and then blend it nicely with the makeup sponge. You target the small spots, pimple marks, the pigmentation. After you have applied the concealer on the areas where you cover up the pigmentation you can apply the foundation on top of it and last but not least you can apply the compact and then proceed with your eyes and lips to complete your makeup looks.
Choosing the correct shades of concealer for your skin tone
What everything you need to know is all been written for you in this blog, so do read it with joy to open up the secret behind making you look fabulous with all the makeup tips we have noted it down in this blog. Let us see further what we have for you.
Orange color Concealer: If you have any purple or blue tone under your eyes, the orange color will help to cover up the dark under-eye tone and it will give a good finish.
Green concealer: You can apply it if you have any redness or blemishes which you need to cover up, so go ahead and choose the green concealer for your skin tone.
Yellow concealer: This color if you have oily skin and you need to brighten up your face do pick up the yellow concealer for your skin tone.
Peach concealer: if you happen to have the blemish hues on your under-eye that is been caused by sun damage you can choose a peach concealer as it works best for any hyperpigmentation. So do see the color of your skin tone before you choose to buy any concealer for your skin. Pick up the right shades for your skin so it will blend nicely with the skin tone and it will make your skin look clear and flawless too.