Whether you want to look elegant and flawless or you have just started applying your make-up. Do keep it natural as it will make you look pretty and flattering. The no make-up vibes are here to stay and the reason behind that is to apply the bare makeup so that you don’t look bad. Ishikka Jolly as the Professional Makeup Artist in Gurgaon in this beauty blog she is going to describe more on the 10 makeup tricks on making your make-up look natural and flawless. So in this blog, we are going to break down the best tips and tricks on these natural trends that you all can work on it.
Natural Tips To Make Your Make-Up Look Natural
Ishikka Jolly as the best make-up artist in Gurgaon she will be describing more on this blog on the steps on how to make your makeup look natural.
1. Applying Makeup on Your Face: So what you need is to clean your face of any previous makeup, so what you need is to remove the makeup with water on a cotton ball or dub the ball to remove the excess makeup. Then what you need is to moisturize your face by gently rubbing the skin so you can use the tinted moisturizer. Then you need to apply the concealer to any blemishes and around the eyes, you need to apply it before the foundation, you need to focus on the spot, and then you will need to apply a powder foundation on the oiler part on your face. You can finish it by applying the blusher and the bronzer to your face.
2. Applying of the Eye Make-up: So what you need to do is to line the upper limit with a brown, black, or gray kohl pencil. Some of you might be preferred to apply a little less natural with just mascara. Applying with a pencil will look less natural. You need to line two-thirds on top of the lashline and one-third of the bottom. And Yes! Use white eyeliner to make your eyes look larger. You should consider using the eyeshadow, using two shades for a professional look. You curl the eyelash and apply a layer of mascara in just one go.
3. Applying makeup to your lips: Apply a sheer nude lip color that will make you look more natural, use a color that is close to your natural lips and dab a tiny amount of the shimmering blush onto the center of your lips.
Preparation for Your Make-Up Look
1. Prep your skin and prime: The road to the perfect makeup is to start with an adequate base and to start with the application of the Primer. If you start preparing the skin your foundation will blend well and you will look as natural and gorgeous.
2. You will need to conceal and then cover the makeup that you have applied: The job of a good concealer is to stay invisible. Ishikka Jolly as the Professional Makeup Artist in Gurgaon in her beauty blog has found that the liquid formulas will give a more natural look and the finishing will be good too.
3. The Eye Make-Up That Turn Your attention: So what you need to do is a good eyelash curler and a nude eye shadow is what you need to apply. It is recommended is to give your eyelid the base of what it needs.
4. You need to skip the second coat of the mascara: If your looking for an open eye without the time to recreate an elaborate eye makeup look. You need to apply a little bit of the brown kajal on the outer corner of the eye.
5. Lips application with the proper lip color: It is nice to choose the color that looks natural and which matches your lips.
Check out: Best skin care tips for oily skin people