With endless things to do, brides often go into panic mode. From the décor to the lehenga to food and the accessories, they will have to be more vigilant on what they have to pay attention for. Ishikka Jolly as the best bridal makeup artist in Gurgaon, is going to describe more on this blog on what are the hair care routine that every bride out there should follow. Why will you wait for the salons to open, you can actually utilize this time and prioritize your hair care routine. Do follow the simple hair care routine.
The Pre-wedding hair care routine
It is very easy to feel overwhelmed when the day is getting closer and you want everything to look perfect. Achieving the bridal hair goals with these pre-wedding hair care routines can really help. Ishikka Jolly as the best bridal makeup artist in Gurgaon , will be explaining more on this blog. So do have a look on what is this all about and you will know much more better on what are the hair care tips to be opting for :
a. Include the rice water in your routine: The rice water is a nourishing anti-oxidant and will make your hair become more smooth and shiny. It can also help in the healing of the skin. You can opt-in using the rice water overnight mask and then post shampoo for healthy-looking hair. It will help prevent hair greying and hair fall.
2. Reduce shampooing: All the brides to be must take note that over-shampooing can really dehydrate the skin and cause damage to the hair. Therefore limiting the time in shampooing the hair and switching to the natural shampoo.
3. Hydrating is the Key: You need to strengthen the hair by staying hydrated. You should make sure that you drink water atleast three liters of water.
4. Apply onion Juice: The use of onion juice can prevent dandruff and it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which help in keeping hair free from dandruff and prevent scalp infections.
5. The Hot Oil Treatments: Oiling of the hair will improve the texture of your hair and keep it healthy. You should always oil your scalp and not your hair. If you apply it onto your hair you will have double the shampoo to get rid of the oils from the hair.
6. Choose the right ingredients: If you happen to have dry hair you should opt for more hydrating ingredients such as aloe vera, honey, and avocado oil.
Different Natural ingredients for making a hair mask
a. For a Frizzy or the Damage Hair: Apply the ingredients like 1 tbsp of the organic raw honey with 1 tbsp of the organic coconut oil. So do heat the honey and the coconut oil together in a saucepan and blend it nicely. Then allow the mixture to cool and then apply it to your hair. Let it sit for 40 mins and then shampoo your hair.
b. For dry hair or a Dandruff; Take 1 tbsp of avocado and 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1 tbsp of the coconut oil and then blend it with 3 ingredients together. Apply the wet mixture from the root to the tip. Let it sit for 30 min and then rinse with the lukewarm water.
c. For thinning hair; Do take 2 egg whites and 2 tbsp of coconut oil and blend it together and apply it onto your damp hair and let it sit for 20 mins. Shampoo with cool water.
How to Apply The Hair Mask
Once the hair mask is ready to do apply it onto your hair:
a. Protect your clothing, drape an old towel over your shoulders.
b. Divide your hair into sections if it is too thick.
c. You can apply the mask with your fingers. If your hair is dry begin the hair mask application near your scalp and work towards the ends.
Read More: Skincare tips by Best Party Makeup Artist Gurgaon